Skip to the content
Terms and Conditions
- Client will receive up to one hour of legal consultation for payment of $250.00
- If one hour is not needed and only a portion of the one hour is used there is no refund for time not used.
- There is no refund if client fails to appear for the meeting and fails to reschedule in advance.
- Attorney is selling his time and booking an appointment prevents attorney from selling that time to another. Therefore, no refund is provided if Client books an appointment for a type of issue that Attorney cannot provide advise. Client should only book an appointment fo legal issues that include both of the following:
- A criminal case – a case in which you have been charged with a crime or believe you may be charged with a crime.
- Located in Tennessee.
- Once the one hour consultation is concluded additional fees will be required for attorney to continue as client’s attorney. The additional fee will be a flat rate fee and that amount will depend on the severity of the case, amount of time Attorney estimates the case will take, and the location of the case.
- Client understands that any advise given by Attorney about likely outcomes of a case are only educated guesses based upon Attorney’s experience and that Attorney cannot and does not make any guarantee or promises about the outcome of final result of any case.